Monday – friday: (8.30am – 5.00pm)
Saturday (8am – 1pm)
Removable implant dentures snap onto two or more dental implants and are removable by the patient, similarly to a regular denture but are much more secure. The advantages of this type of treatment are:
- Increased stability where the new teeth are attached to two or more dental implants. This allows freedom to eat whatever you like with the confidence that the denture won’t move in your mouth and the need for denture adhesives is eliminated.
- Once the dentures are removed, the oral cavity can easily be brushed, greatly reducing any chance of decay or disease around the implants.
- Reduces bone loss that would normally be occurring when teeth are removed.
- Can be a full or partial denture.
- Removable Implant Over-dentures are a cost-effective solution, compared to fixed implants.